Junior Consulting Recruiter
- Junior Consulting Recruiter
- Primary Location
- New York
- Bachelor's Degree
- Rate Type
- Per hour
- Job Description
Prospect 33 is a consulting firm focused on delivering business and technology change consultants for transformation and compliance programmes within the Financial Services industry.
With a presence spanning across North America, Europe, Africa, and Asia, we draw on our depth of industry knowledge and domain expertise coupled with top class “out of the box” thinking to meet our client needs.
Prospect 33 is actively seeking two driven and dynamic recruiters to help grow our business across North America. The selected resources will be assisting P33 in growing and maintaining the companies consultant base across the Financial Services Industry.
The recruiters will be reporting to our Client Services Associate Director for the North American region based out of our office in the heart of New York's Financial District, and helping to source and recruit candidates for our Tier -1 Investment Banking clients across all North American locations. This is a unique opportunity for someone who is motivated and driven to join a growing global organization and grow their career rapidly. The incoming employees will eventually move upward and into a sales focused role, helping to develop our business across North America.
You should enjoy Finance, Business & Technology and, above all else, be interested in recruiting for some of the world’s leading Investment Banks. You should be adept and experienced at presenting to both small and larger groups of people and be confident in communicating with a diverse range of people.
The ideal candidates must possess great communication skills, positive personality, target driven, competitive nature, up-to-date computer knowledge and an extremely strong work ethic. Candidates should thrive in a competitive environment and love to work under pressure. You should be able to think outside of the box and you must be comfortable communicating in e-mail and over the phone.
The main responsibility is to identify the highest quality candidates for our Financial Services clients across several North American locations.
What to expect:
- Becoming well versed in sourcing & processing high quality candidates to fill active requirements via web advertising, referrals, networking and headhunting.
- Developing relationships with existing consultants to ensure both they and the client are satisfied with the engagement.
- Increasing our presence across our North American offices.
- Arranging face-to-face meetings for further screening of candidates.
- Creating job specifications, advertising to target potential candidates.
- Accompanying candidates to interviews.
- Negotiating compensation and job offers.
- Conducting initial telephone screening interviews.
- Uncapped commission plan.
- Team incentives and global team building opportunities.
- Travel to global destinations for business needs (locations include Boston, Montreal, Toronto, Florida and more).
- Ample career advancement opportunities and educational growth, mentorship programmes, etc.
- Healthcare, travel & additional benefits package.
- Longer term target driven rewards such as team bonus, car, individual recognition rewards.
- Job Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance or a related field.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Working knowledge with Apple products.
- Experience in the recruitment space is preferred.
- Understanding of Investment Banking is preferred.
- Ability to build and create relationships.
- Must be able to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship.
- All candidates must be able to provide 2-3 professional references to Prospect 33 prior to interviewing.
Prospect 33 is an equal opportunity employer.