IT Operations / Development Lead
- IT Operations / Development Lead
- Bachelor's Degree
- Rate Type
- Per year
- Job Description
Our client, an Investment Management firm based in Midtown is looking for a hands on IT Operations / Development Lead to support the firm in leading a number of initiatives.
You will develop and own enterprise level applications for Operations in functional areas such as Corporate Actions and Dividends. This will entail you working directly with the business to turn requirements into actionable technical plans and deliver system change versus those plans. You will drive the design, implementation, and support of our applications. Additionally, we need someone who can step into a leadership position and run a small team of 4 - 8 resources.
- Design, Implement and Support new Back Office applications and solutions for a global organization
- Oversee work produced by the Singapore development team and support a set of applications during US hours.
- Enhancement of existing applications in the Back Office space
- Work directly with business users and business analysts to identify business and technical requirement
- Lead a project to completion with junior developers, while managing stakeholders’ expectations
- Grow, coach and mentor junior development staff
- Job Requirements
- Candidates must have a minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or engineering and at least 9 years programming experience.
- Prefer a background in buy-side or strong IT experience in sell-side. At the very least, you must have a background working within the Capital Markets sector of Financial Services.
- 9+ years of hands on coding in C#, preferably on web technology
- ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET WEB API
- 2+ years of working experience in AngularJS or similar technology.
- AngularJS / EmberJS/ KnockoutJS
- Experience with enterprises databases, including by not limited to:
- MS SQL Server
- Basic understanding of financial market, especially around back office operations process.
- Strong leadership skills and a desire to manage junior staff
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner, Detail oriented; Demonstrable thoroughness and strong ownership of work.
- Good team player with a strong willingness to participate and help others.
- Able to prioritize in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment; High sense of urgency
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship / visa
- Must provide 2-3 professional references
Prospect 33 is an equal opportunity employer.