Microsoft Full Stack Team Lead
- Microsoft Full Stack Team Lead
- Primary Location
- New York
- Bachelor's Degree
- Rate Type
- Per year
- Job Description
Exciting role in a mature green-field site where there will be extensive development of new systems. This role will lead a small team of C# developers who will be responsible for building out the frameworks of the entire organization. Building off of .NET Core's excellent framework you'll be responsible for coordinating the design & building of the frameworks of the company.
P33 has been retained by our client, a leading global Buy-Side Hedge Fund with offices in Mid-town Manhattan to help find somebody to lead a development team.
This role requires strong hands-on capabilities, domain expertise in financial services. Must be able to code in C# and be fluent in the Microsoft stack of development software, environment and Cloud solutions, etc. Prefer (but not essential) a background in Financial Services.
This is leading a small team in a complex global technology environment. Strong team leadership experience is necessary.
This employer likes to hire people with long-standing career tenure. We will be looking at your career tenure and will favor people who have shown that they have the ability to hold down long-standing career jobs with their employers.#LI-CF1
- Job Requirements
- Microsoft Full Stack Developer
- Project Management/Team Leadership Skills
- Experience working with Front Office & Traders (Preferred)
- Experience leading and working with global teams (Preferred)
- Capable of working autonomously (Obviously!!)
- Support & Testing (yes, you need to be able to fix other peoples code as well!)
- Good degree or credible career history
- Very good in Code reviewing, reviewing other developers' code to make sure that it's clean and accurate (We need somebody who brings good coding practice and experience to the environment.
- Basic understanding of the Financial Markets, especially around back-office operations process would be helpful.
- Strong leadership skills and a desire to manage junior staff
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner, Detail oriented; Demonstrable thoroughness and strong ownership of work.
- Good team player with a strong willingness to participate and help others.
- Able to prioritize in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment; High sense of urgency
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship/visa
- Must provide 2-3 professional references (And we will check them..)
Prospect 33 is an equal opportunity employer.