Trust Fund Accounting SME
- Trust Fund Accounting SME
- Primary Location
- New York
- Bachelor's Degree
- Rate Type
- Per year
- Job Description
We are currently working with a publicly traded Union owned bank based in Manhattan to help provide best practices for their Trust Fund Accounting Operations.
The firm, mainly servicing Unions, has 16 funds they active manage. Prospect 33 is looking to provide a management consultant to help advise, facilitate and fix a number of their Fund Accounting practices.
This opportunity will be an initial 3 month assessment with the opportunity to extend another 3.
- Must have demonstrable Fund Accounting & Corporate Actions expertise
- Must be an expert in net asset value and how to calculate it
- Must have a detailed understanding of market pricing, subscriptions and redemptions
- Must know how to process dividends
- Prior experience managing a team or acting as an advisor to a client
- Knowledge of DTCC & NSCC would be preferred
- Prior working knowledge with Sunguard FIS would be ideal
- Job Requirements
- All candidates MUST be able to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship
- All candidates are subject to mandatory drug screenings
- All candidates must be able to provide 2-3 professional references
Prospect 33 is an equal opportunity employer.