LIBOR replacement Workstream Program - Project Manager
- LIBOR replacement Workstream Program - Project Manager
- Primary Location
- New York
- Bachelor's Degree
- Rate Type
- Per year
- Job Description
Act as a project manager responsible for specific workstream deliverables within a global but regionally focused LIBOR replacement program. This role will report to a regional program lead and will be accountable for the core responsibilities identified below. This role will require the leadership and coordination of various functional resources in the delivery of new process, procedures, and technology.
- Working with functional leads and front-to-back stakeholders in the development of workstream strategy and delivery.
- Objectives planning, defining scope and deliverables
- Budget development and tracking
- Project plan development including activity planning, sequencing and resource management
- Oversee the creation and approval of core project documentation including business requirements, functional requirements, technical specifications, user acceptance testing.
- Documentation of all required meeting materials
- Risk and issue identification, communication and resolution.
- Job Requirements
- Delivery of large multi-functional projects.
- Delivery of regulatory based projects or technology based initiatives
- Experience in the development of program documentation as noted above
- Knowledge of fixed income products and operational functions and trade flow
- Ability to present well and communicate clearly
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills a requirement.
Prospect 33 is an equal opportunity employer.