CCAR PPNR Modeling & Analytics expert
- CCAR PPNR Modeling & Analytics expert
- Primary Location
- New York
- Bachelor's Degree
- Rate Type
- Per year
- Job Description
Join Prospect 33's CCAR Modeling team and help support the next round of remediation and re-modeling exercises underway. Prospect 33 has been engaged by some of the leading international Investment Banks in New York to support the CCAR Modeling & Analytics functions.
We are looking to hire an AVP & a VP. Your role will sit within the CCAR Modeling space.
- Job Requirements
- Strong background in CCAR Modeling
- Support projection model development and assessment of model methodology and documentation, including engagement with senior stakeholders.
- Review, assess and refine the current documentation in order to help prioritize documentation workstreams ahead of upcoming CCAR submission.
- Model ownership and development across a broad range of PPNR and Balance Sheet models.
- Work closely with the business, Product Control and the modeling team to develop, assess, and challenge the assumptions and approach used in forecasting.
- Coordinate the data aggregation within various infrastructure areas within the IHC (i.e. Front Office, Regulatory Control, Product Control, Risk, and Treasury) to complete the forecasting analysis and reviews as well as the cross function hand-offs.
- Leverage knowledge of financial statement analysis and technical framework to make sound decisions regarding CCAR forecasting, governance, controls, and model framework
- Work on deliverables across numerous teams (e.g. Quantitative Analytics, Front Office, Risk, Treasury, etc) and work streams (e.g. model development, documentation, results governance, etc) ensuring timelines are met.
- Support the modeling team to develop, assess, and challenge the assumptions and approach used in forecasting.
- 4-5+ years of experience in financial and regulatory
- CCAR experience
Prospect 33 is an equal opportunity employer.