Project Manager - Data Remediation
- Project Manager - Data Remediation
- Primary Location
- Bachelor's Degree
- Rate Type
- Per month
- Job Description
- Prospect 33 continues to support a large European Investment bank, with a growing presence in Raleigh, build out their Global Markets CtB and RtB work streams.Successful candidates will initially join Prospect 33 as a full time consultant on site with our client.We are the Global Markets (GM) and Intermediate Holding Company (IHC) Chief Data Office and are responsible for data governance and data quality and controls vertically across the GM division and horizontally across various departments for the IHC as defined by the Group wide Data Management Framework.The Data Quality & Control workstream in the GM/IHC CDO is responsible for management of data quality issues raised to the GM/IHC CDO for root cause analysis and remediation. This includes engaging with key functional stakeholders and their respective CDO to understand root cause and impact from data issues raised to the GM/IHC CDO, driving remediation prioritization for these issues, and managing remediation delivery working with key IT and Change delivery groups.#LI-JF1
- Job Requirements
- We are looking for a Project Manager/ Business Analyst to join our data issue management team in Raleigh. This person in the role will be expected to
Candidates are expected to meet aggressive deadlines and be able to engage with stakeholders from multiple teams to drive agreement around on issue root cause analysis results, solution definition and remediation planning. The role requires candidates who have
- Drive issue RCA (Root Cause Analysis) data issues prioritized by GM/IHC CDO.
- As part of RCA engage with stakeholders from the Front Office, Functions (Risk/ Finance/ Ops/ GC/ etc.), and Change and IT delivery groups to drive solution definition and planning.
- Manage delivery of prioritized implementation project and hold Change, IT, and other Functional groups accountable for successful delivery within time and budget.
- Ensure all Data Issue Management governance and reporting is completed and updated on a timely basis.
Risk & Finance, Operations and other functions, that they can effectively leverage to deliver quick turnaround on data issue root cause analysis.
- Subject matter expertise in front to back processes and technology supporting Global Markets, General Counsel, Compliance,
- Proven capability in delivering change on front to back technology and process reengineering initiatives.
- Demonstrated project management skills in driving delivery around a portfolio of projects spanning various front to back functions.
- All candidates must be eligible to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship
- All candidates are subject to mandatory drug screenings
- All candidates must submit 2-3 professional references
Prospect 33 is an equal opportunity employer.