Data Analyst - Client Master Data Program
- Data Analyst - Client Master Data Program
- Primary Location
- New York
- Bachelor's Degree
- Rate Type
- Per week
- Job Description
The area of the bank we are supporting, Client Data Operations, is vital in ensuring that all client data is documented and displayed accurately throughout the bank. Our team will be focused on finding the root cause of the incorrect data through communication and research. A vital part of our teams responsibilities will be to sit and interview stakeholders. Strong communication skills are a must for this program.
We are actively looking to add a few consultants to our practice that can help drive this initiative.
Working as part of the internal data team who manage the data around Client On-boarding. The team will be engaged to resolve data issues associated with the department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Data automation, cleaning, and normalization using Excel & Python
- Data manipulation using SQL
- Client interface: Working closely with the customer in the business units to help understand complex domain and technical challenges
- Agile: Working in an Agile way, help to quickly prototype solutions
- Business Analysis: Being able to write Business/Project Requirements documents (BRD/PRD) for more complex challenges which require the support of IT teams
- Ability to unwind complex problems
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Experience working with large data sets in a complex domain environment
- Understanding of the Capital Markets or Financial Services industry
- Job Requirements
- SQL (Essential)
- Python (Essential)
- Excel (Essential)
- VBA (Important)
- Alteryx (Useful)
You should be able to:
- Independently work with internal and external datasets, and client reference data, and contributes to the development of analysis models using technology tools and/or querying logic as necessary
- Understand Data Management principles and provides project management support for assigned tasks
- Interpret findings, prepares standard and ad-hoc reports and delivers results to management and/or other leaders. Provides recommendations for addressing observed outcomes
- Translates technical concepts and analyses to non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrable experience unwinding complex data problems
Prospect 33 is an equal opportunity employer.