Portfolio Analyst - Collateralized Loan Obligations
- Portfolio Analyst - Collateralized Loan Obligations
- Primary Location
- New York
- Bachelor's Degree
- Rate Type
- Per month
- Job Description
Prospect 33 is looking for a seasoned Middle Office Professional with a strong background in Structured Products to help a Tier 1 Investment Bank transition their Collateralized Loan Obligations (CLO) to a new vendor platform.
The Credit Investment Group is a top tier investment manager with $57 bn in AUM. Products include CLOs, Separate Managed Accounts, 1940 Act Funds and other Fund Structures investing in Leverage Loans, HY Bonds and Structured Products. The Middle Office Group provides operational support in all aspects including data management, reconciliations, reporting, CLO compliance, pricing, performance, settlements and vendor management.
- Responsible for transitioning CLOs (pre and post financial crisis) from one vendor platform to another in all aspects (compliance, reporting and day to day support)
- Perform reconciliations, research and resolve discrepancies. Review reconciliations delivered by the vendor. Liaise with the vendor on resolving discrepancies.
- Reporting. Trustee report and waterfall review.
- P&L review
- CLO document review and interpretation. Compliance testing and calculations. Fluent on deal closings, resets and refinances.
- Vendor management (review reports delivered and data, document issues and provide guidance)
- Client reporting
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field required
- Strong Excel skills (formulas, vlookups, pivot tables, data, filters)
- Solid Leverage Loan, Bond and Structured Product experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic Bloomberg knowledge
- CLO expertise
- Must be able to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship
- Must be able to submit 2-3 professional references
- All candidates are subject to mandatory drug screenings
Prospect 33 is an equal opportunity employer.