Real Estate Project Manager
- Real Estate Project Manager
- Primary Location
- New York
- Bachelor's Degree
- Rate Type
- Per hour
- Job Description
Project Manager will be assisting the bank on an upcoming relocation of their New York City office. PM will work directly with the Lead PM on the project with all facets of the move.
This position is ideal for anyone willing to jump right into a project to make a difference, work collaboratively with team members, and think out of the box. As a member of this growing firm, this candidate will work closely with the Managing Partner.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Defining project scope, goals and deliverables
- Planning and implementing projects
- Managing and set expectations for the project team
- Managing/Tracking the budget and schedule
- Problem-solving issues as they arise to move the project forward (offer viable solutions and opportunities as they arise)
- Reporting and documenting progress
- Leading all project meetings including executive steering committee meetings (present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions)
- Job Requirements
The applicant should possess the followings skills:
- 12-15 years of experience in project managing a range of creative and complex corporate interior projects
- Excellent decision making and leadership skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced in presenting to senior executives
- Strong analytical and organization skills - skilled at tracking the progress of projects
- Excellent at multi-tasking
- Experience in all phases of an interior project
- Experienced in strategic planning, risk management, and change management
- Detailed oriented but can see the forest from the trees
- Experienced in Budget development
- Experienced in corporate lease review, MEP, code, cost management, and construction.
- A bachelor’s degree in architecture, construction management or interior design is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in software tools including but not limited to MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, MS Project, Autocad, and Revit.
- Prior work experience in NYC is desirable.
Prospect 33 is an equal opportunity employer.