Future Leaders Data Analytics Free Bootcamp
- Future Leaders Data Analytics Free Bootcamp
- Primary Location
- Bachelor's Degree
- Rate Type
- Per year
- Job Description
Our Future Leaders Programme prepares and identifies the next generation of industry Future Leaders in the financial sector.
The Future Leaders Programme is the best Data Management & Data Engineering Career Accelerator in the financial services industry (and it is free*, no payment, no fees, no lock-ins, no commitments *for a limited time only).
Prospect 33 Future Leaders undergo workstreams in Data Analytics, Strategic Transformation, Data Management, Changement Management led by industry experts, and get first-to-market opportunities with our investment banking clients.
If you are looking for a career as a Data Scientist, Data Strategist, or Data Project Manager, Prospect 33's Future Leaders Programme accelerates your career and provides hands-on mentorship from industry leaders.
Attending one of Prospect 33’s Bootcamps makes you a candidate for our Future Leaders Programme. Upon admission into the programme, you will undergo our custom workstreams, where your knowledge, proficiency, and skills will be enhanced up to our clients’ standards. Once a Future Leader, you'll receive mentoring as well as opportunities with our clients in the Financial Services industry.
Bootcamp will allow you to learn more about Prospect 33, our clients, our network, and what we do within the financial services industry. We offer our clients access to a diverse pool of high aptitude, ambitious, dynamic individuals to support their transformation initiatives (this could be you!).
At the Future Leaders Bootcamp, our senior consultants, mentors, and Prospect 33’s senior management lead sessions on change management and/or data transformation in the Financial Services sector.
A background in banking and financial services is the perfect pre-requisite to join our program.
We value your domain knowledge, no matter what part of the industry and what role you've performed before.
We are looking for raw talent with the potential to learn data engineering, management, and governance.
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree related to Business, Finance, and/or Technology
- Minimum 1 year of related work experience (internships are acceptable), and/or Master’s Degree in related fields (Domain background in Financial Services)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Strong innovative, problem-solving and analytical skills; a self-starter capable of functioning in an autonomous manner
- Ability to work across groups and function
- Ability to translate between Operational and Technical requirements
Our Future Leaders Programme is by invitation only, pending a successful performance at our Bootcamp Day. Our subsequent workstreams include, but are not limited to:
- Data Analytics
- Data Governance
- Change Management
- Strategy & Transformation
Prospect 33 is an equal opportunity employer.