Junior Change Analyst
- Junior Change Analyst
- Primary Location
- New York
- Bachelor's Degree
- Rate Type
- Per year
- Job Description
Our client an international bank in NYC is looking for a junior PMO to support two very seasoned Project Managers.
- Documenting meeting minutes and associated action items
- Manage action item log and collecting status updates
- Supporting development of detailed project plans
- Coordinating weekly dashboard updates and identify issues
- Supporting budget management and invoice reconciliation
- Helping to create decks and checking for accuracy
- Sourcing information from various lines of business.
- Job Requirements
- Prior experience working with/supporting Project Managers.
- Self starter with a "roll-up-my-sleeves" attitude.
- Comfortable working with/engaging with SME's.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Excellent Powerpoint skills
- Prior experience helping Project Managers in development of project plans.
- Strong understanding of Project Management Methodologies.
- Prior experience at a bank or similar is desirable
- Masters Degree preferred
Prospect 33 is an equal opportunity employer.