- Tableau Architect
- Primary Location
- Bachelor's Degree
- Rate Type
- Per hour
- Job Description
Our client is seeking a seasoned senior DevOps/server administrator that has successfully deployed and maintained one or more on-premise Tableau servers in a complex environment.
You'll be working for one of the top Hedge funds in the world and helping build out their Tableau environment.
This is an elite IT team of some of the industry's top developers. It's also a really nice place to work with an excellent moral and sense of team dynamics.
This organization has recently made a significant investment in its whole Data Science capability and is looking for somebody to lead their DevOps infrastructure.
The candidate is expected to:
- Lead/Support Tableau Server installation, configuration, upgrade, migration, and routine maintenance
- Help develop & implement strategies for Tableau Server management, Tableau extension management, and Tableau integration with other applications
- Develop & implement strategies for performance monitoring & improvements
- Create and manage ActiveBatch jobs for data refresh, dashboard subscription, and other related tasks
- Troubleshoot reported issues as well as determine root causes and implement countermeasures
- Identify process improvement opportunities and promote a benign governance culture
- Actively participate in the development and maintenance of Tableau dashboards based on business requirements and use case analysis
- Job Requirements
- 2+ years’ work experience with Tableau Server administration, installation, configuration, upgrade, and migration
- 2+ years’ work experience with Tableau Desktop; adept in LOD calculations, table calculations, and advanced Tableau and skills
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with or ability to develop Tableau Extensions
- Experience with or strong interest in working for the financial industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Professionalism, intellectual humility, and good personality
- Ability to work onsite in Philadelphia
Prospect 33 is an equal opportunity employer.