Seasoned Consultancy Account Manager/Sales Manager
- Seasoned Consultancy Account Manager/Sales Manager
- Primary Location
- New York
- Bachelor's Degree
- Rate Type
- Per hour
- Job Description
Prospect 33 is a niche consultancy focused on the financial services industry, primarily the investment banking industry in New York and London. We have a footprint of clients spread around the US and Europe in locations ranging from Jacksonville, FL to Boston, MA. We deliver a range of consulting services to our clients including some contract placement and some project consulting services. We have also built a unique training course focused on developing the next generation of "Future Leaders" for the financial services industry (HTTP://futureleaders.prospect33.com).
We are looking to hire a seasoned client account manager with a background in contract recruitment and/or consulting. Ideally, the appropriate candidate would have a proven track record of growing and fostering relationships in the financial services sector, be known across the street, and have a strong familiarity with the space and sector.
You'll be the senior account manager in our New York space and we would like somebody who has the credibility to own the end-to-end process involved in this complex and highly interesting domain space.
Culture, work-ethic and personal demeanor are critical to our organization and we are looking for somebody who has a high sense of purpose and standards and who wishes to be part of an organization that value these traits.
Prospect 33 is positioned to lead the sector in AI & data and we are looking for a sales executive with an interest in the space.
This position is a key supporting role with a high level of responsibility and impact. This position will primarily work with the CEO in dealing with day-to-day sales matters for a fast-growing consultancy. While we are currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this role will eventually return to an in-office position.
We are a niche market, high touch consultancy with a unique value proposition around Data Science & Change Management. We work exclusively for the Financial Services and Government sectors in the US & UK.
To be successful in this position, the candidate must be diligent, results-oriented, have strong business acumen and customer focus, and have the demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize workflow. This role requires someone who loves to learn and effectively multitasks without losing attention to detail. Able to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and verbal modes.
- Manage & develop key accounts in the National marketplace. Our primary client-base is large banks headquartered in NYC, however much of the work is now being delivered in the regional locations of their nearshore locations.
- You'll be responsible for client activity in our core New York Metro area market as well as regionally around the US and occasionally in Europe.
- You need to be a seasoned sales professional with demonstrable experience in a similar business to ours.
- Monitor and coordinate various sales tasks, discreet or confidential tasks, as assigned by the CEO
- Job Requirements
- A positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Previous experience in a sales position and/or sales background
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen and understanding of operational issues
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize workflow
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment, show initiative and be proactive
- Ability to work independently, use initiative, and make decisions quickly in a confidential, organized, and detailed manner.
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
Prospect 33 is an equal opportunity employer.