PM/BA (Liquidity & Treasury expert) (AVP)
- PM/BA (Liquidity & Treasury expert) (AVP)
- Primary Location
- Bachelor's Degree
- Rate Type
- Per year
- Job Description
Prospect 33 has an exciting program to support one of our Investment Banking clients to build out a new operations framework and architecture within their Treasury & Liquidity division.
We are looking for a team of bright and driven AVPs who have demonstrable experience working in change management and treasury & liquidity experience. The position is remote for the first six months and assuming the world returns to normal, there's a chance that you'll be required to go back to the office after that (we really can only hope!).
We are therefore not looking to make the location a constraining variable, however, if you plan to stay on this project for the longer term, this role will most likely end up in Jacksonville, Florida &/or New York City.#LI-EJ1
- Job Requirements
- Must have change management experience
- Must have treasury and/or liquidity experience
- Knowledge of CLAR Reporting process and requirements
- Experience in a Treasury Reporting related role
- Excellent communication, relationship-building, and presentation skills
- Detailed analytical abilities and experience with data analysis
- Self-starter and quick learner, ability to support Program Director and Team
- Expert use of Excel & PowerPoint
- Must provide 3 professional references
- Must submit a background check and drug screening
- Must be eligible to work for any employer in the US without the requirement of Visa sponsorship.
Prospect 33 is an equal opportunity employer.