PM/BA (Anti-Financial Crimes expert) (AVP)
- PM/BA (Anti-Financial Crimes expert) (AVP)
- Primary Location
- New York
- Bachelor's Degree
- Rate Type
- Per year
- Job Description
Prospect 33 has an exciting program to support one of our Investment Banking clients to build out a new operations framework and architecture within their Anti-Financial Crimes (AFC) division.
We are looking for a team of bright and driven AVPs who have demonstrable experience working in change management and AFC exposure. The position is remote for the first six months and assuming the world returns to normal, there's a chance that you'll be required to go back to the office after that (we really can only hope!).
We are therefore not looking to make the location a constraining variable, however, if you plan to stay on this project for the longer term, this role will most likely end up in Jacksonville, Florida &/or New York City.#LI-EJ1
- Job Requirements
- Must have change management experience
- Must have anti-financial crimes experience
- Knowledge of fund transaction monitoring & anti-money laundering screening
- Excellent communication, relationship-building, and presentation skills
- Detailed analytical abilities and experience with data analysis
- Self-starter and quick learner, ability to support Program Director and Team
- Expert use of Excel & PowerPoint
- Must provide 3 professional references
- Must submit a background check and drug screening
- Must be eligible to work for any employer in the US without the requirement of Visa sponsorship.
Prospect 33 is an equal opportunity employer.