Senior Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Senior Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Primary Location
- New York
- Bachelor's Degree
- Rate Type
- Per year
- Job Description
We are looking to engage a multifaceted and seasoned Project Manager/Business Analyst to support the implementation of a new system (Precision Lender) at our client in New York as well as support several other projects. The ideal candidate would have successfully completed both Technology and Finance projects previously at Banks or Investment Banks and also have a very good understanding around building a Data Warehouse. You should also have good knowledge of Commercial Banking Products and Concepts (commercial loans, deposits etc). Knowledge of RAROC is also desirable along with previous risk management experience/understanding.
Our client is a significant international bank with a major presence in the New York and US market space. There are numerous programs of work in their finance team and we are looking for a lead to run the implementation of a new system (Precision Lender) into the bank as well as support the creation of the Data Warehouse. This will start out as a short term project lasting 4-6 months, but has a great chance of extensions and conversion.
A solid background in Finance, strong understanding of Data Warehouses, as well as experience implementing systems and dealing with complex change programs is essential. Our primary need here is someone who can deal with the users, wear different hats and be an excellent PM/BA. We have a strong program lead who can handle much of the PM responsibilities but we need a seasoned PM/BA who can work on several projects at once and coordinate the more challenging aspects of their integration, implementation, customization, and configuration! Yes, there will be lots of those things to do, as usual..
Interested parties, should send their resume through the application process listed, but if you are 100% perfect, please reach out to me directly. I'm always happy to take a call or email. Please no third parties and please understand that we need people with the relevant experience - preferably with Precision Lender implementation experience.
- Job Requirements
- Strong Project Manager/Business Analyst who has worked on both Tech and Finance Projects
- Prior experience implementing Precision Lender or other relevant product/vendor/system implementation
- Solid understanding of Data Warehouse design including the technical components and other requirements
- Ability to clearly articulate the business case around a Data Warehouse and initiate the business requirements process.
- Understanding of RAROC desirable
- Good understanding of Commercial Banking Products/Operations desirable
- Ability to work on multiple projects/workstreams simultaneously
Prospect 33 is an equal opportunity employer.