Senior Business Analyst - Options
- Senior Business Analyst - Options
- Primary Location
- Jersey City
- Bachelor's Degree
- Rate Type
- Per year
- Job Description
Our client, a large investment bank is looking for a Senior Business Analyst with Options expertise. You will join the CAT (Consolidated Audit Trail) project and help the bank comply with SEC Rule 613 (CAT NMS), specifically the next phase of Options testing. The ideal candidate will have relevant CAT work experience along with prior FO, MO or BO experience. This role will be remote for a considerable period of time and we will entertain both US and Canadian employees.
- Prior experience with Options Order Management Systems and Trade Life Cycle preferred
- Understanding of vendor systems preferred, i.e. Fidessa, FlexTrade, AOMQ, Wolverine, etc.
- Understanding of Complex Options Trading including manual orders, paired orders, option allocations
- Lead and participate in projects of various sizes and scopes.
- Research, formulate, propose and implement strategic solutions.
- Manage program deliverables, track and communicate progress to senior stakeholders.
- Provide Capital Markets Operations subject matter expertise.
- Partner with key stakeholders and deliver value added solutions.
- Perform analysis of data, processes and systems.
- Liaise with Operations, Technology, and Compliance to define and review requirements
- Prior experience with JIRA, Confluence, and user stories preferred for documenting meeting minutes and user requirements
- Liaise with FO/MO to analyze and document trade flows
- Document UAT (User Acceptance Testing) strategies, including creation of test cases
- Work efficiently with a view to high-quality work product and quick-to-market solutions.
- Support system testing and creation of user documentation.
- Build strong, long-term relationships throughout the organization.
- Constantly seek to improve own capacity, skills and expertise.
- Job Requirements
- SDLC, Big Data, and Data Analysis/ Governance Strategy
- JIRA / Quality Center /Q-Test
- Agile project management methodologies
- Vendor management
- Experience working with federated trading platforms and vendor systems e.g., Fidessa, FlexTrade, AOM, Pulse, Wolverine, Bloomberg etc.
- MS Office (Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Understanding of US Broker-Dealer Transaction Regulatory Reporting
- Ability to translate between Operational and Technical requirements
Understanding of Options and/or Equities products
Understanding of US Broker-Dealer Transaction Regulatory Reporting
Experience with US Broker-Dealer clearance and settlement / books and records system, i.e. Broadridge
Experience working with federated trading platforms with the ability to understand how to bring data together Data Analysis/ Governance Strategy
Equities Order management systems knowledge
MS Office (Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
Ability to translate between Operational and Technical requirements
Agile project management methodologies
Strong innovative, problem-solving and analytical skills; a self-starter capable of functioning in an autonomous manner.
Ability to work across groups and functions
Prospect 33 is an equal opportunity employer.