Senior PM/BA - FRTB
- Senior PM/BA - FRTB
- Primary Location
- New York
- Bachelor's Degree
- Rate Type
- Per month
- Job Description
Our client, a large Investment Bank is looking for a Senior PM/BA with expertise in FRTB and Market Risk within their Global Markets division. Responsibilities include:
- Support planning of FRTB Market Risk data requirements and control model deliveries front-to-back aligned to the overall FRTB data sourcing & controls program
- Involves assessment of expected regulatory requirements and running workshops across business lines and functions to define delivery plans (ie: Front Office and Risk Consumers across investment banking areas)
- Act as the Market Risk SME, engages with working groups (IT, Change Management, CDO, etc.) to facilitate and document the process design changes, upstream/downstream impact or integration analysis, follow-ups, etc.
- Maintain and communicates any changes to the FRTB – Market Risk program plan, book-of-work, schedule and delivery roadmap for IT and Non-IT.
- Collaborate with relevant IT and Non-IT teams to track the planning and implementation of Data Sourcing and Controls and its integration with other systems.
- Manage, coordinate and establish agreements on remediation of any issues identified during the implementation life cycle with Market Risk and its integration points.
- Assist in assessing the scope, complexity, prioritization and appropriate ownership for the Data Quality issues remediation.
- Track and report on the overall status on a weekly/monthly basis by obtaining updates, risks, issues and dependencies from relevant teams besides participating in multiple status meetings.
- Coordinate required activities during the UAT/Business Testing phase of the work stream
- Job Requirements
- At least 7+ years working in Investment Banks as a Project Manager or Business Analyst
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of trading life cycle, front to back system and data flows.
- Must have experience working as a Market Risk Business Analyst.
- Experience planning and coordinating projects in a complex and global environment.
Prospect 33 is an equal opportunity employer.