Regulatory Quality Assurance Expert - 239
- Regulatory Quality Assurance Expert - 239
- Primary Location
- New York
- Bachelor's Degree
- Rate Type
- Per year
- Job Description
Our client, a large bank in New York is looking for a dedicated QA-minded professional, who likes to provide practical solutions. The client's QA team focuses on testing all software products regardless of their platform. The ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating and conducting tests before product/project launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs.
This position will be responsible for testing of 239 Controls. It is a hands-on position, you will be required to provide test strategy, test estimation, write and execute test cases, build test automation where it is applicable. Additional responsibilities include work closely with the stakeholders, project manager, business analysts, and the application developers, utilize functional documentation and technical specifications to facilitate the creation and execution of manual and automated test scripts, perform data analysis, and creation of test data, track and help resolve defects. Ensure that all testing is conducted and documented in adherence to the bank's standards.#LI-NL1
- Job Requirements
- Familiarity with BCBS 239 Controls.
- Prior experience as a QA working on regulatory data driven projects.
- Working with functional Information Data Management sponsors, Finance leads and IT development to define approaches, requirements and testing.
- 10-15+ years of experience working in a QA role spanning from Front office to Back-office
- Prior experience/knowledge of capital markets products including Equities, Bonds, Treasuries, ABS, MBS, Securitized Products, Repos/Reverse Repo, Stock Borrow/Loan
- QA Coordinator/Manager and proven track record of stakeholder engagement and management
- Hands-on experience in Test Strategy, Test Planning, Test Estimation, Test Execution, and Defect Management
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies and SDLC (Agile and Waterfall)
- Must be able to work and coordinate testing on multiple projects
- Able to independently review and analyze business requirements; evaluate data sources, business rules, etc.
- Hands-on experience in creating and executing test scenarios, test cases, functional testing, regression testing, data-driven testing
- Strong understanding of SQL concepts - in Oracle, SQL Server databases
- Must have worked with testing tools such as JIRA, Test Rail, TestNG, etc.
- Automation experience Java, Selenium, Maven, IntelliJ Idea
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field (preferred)
Prospect 33 is an equal opportunity employer.